Our client, one of the reputable virtual banks, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join their risk management team to focus on Liquidity Risk.
- To develop liquidity risk management and interest rate framework and formulate policies to meet with HKMA requirements
- Design and provide stress test scenarios from different risk aspects
- Liaise with other business units to implement its liquidity risk and ALM management systems
- Provide and prepare MIS reports to senior management
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or other related disciplines
- At least 7 years' experience in liquidity risk
- Holder of CPA/FRM/ CFA is preferred
- Fluent in English and Chinese. Mandarin is a MUST
For interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Eva Tai at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.