Listed Derivatives Client Operations
Client Operations APAC requires a high achieving individual to join the Prime Derivatives Services (PDS) Client Operations team who is capable of interacting directly with a variety of regional and global clients and acting as the client's point of contact for PDS operational queries.
The main duties of this function include but are not limited to:
- Understand, document and implement operational flows as agreed during onboarding process. Instruct and coordinate static data set up's to ensure data integrity
- Primary contact for client queries and own queries (commissions/fees/interest/margin/brokerages, reporting, clearing, exercise/assignments/abandonment) from initiation to resolution, working with internal parties to exceed expectations.
- Understand client accounts risks inherent to PDS and raise issues appropriately
- Communicate effectively, responding to verbal and non-verbal inquiries.
- Initiating, documenting and maintaining procedures on processes and client specific ad-hoc requirements.
- Establish and leverage relationships with the various internal groups to facilitate outstanding client service experience
- Work with the Projects Team on Client Service initiatives to ensure requirements are documented and delivered against in a timely manner.
- Maintain the ability to closely monitor your capacity and pursue improvements which would have a positive impact to your work load as well as the clients.
- Provide CSR and Client Operations management with detailed information about client operational activity, improvements in execution, and feedback.
- Attend client meetings (with Front Office) where required to provide operational perspective
- At least 3 years relevant futures /cleared OTC derivative experience
- Experience in handling client relationships and delivering solutions for their issues
- Experience in using GMI and/or other industry wide applications
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of operational risk and regulatory controls
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment