The role works within HashKey’s blockchain and crypto assets Ecosystems team, focusing on structuring new asset listings and issuance, cross-functional project execution, market research and partner outreach, and business strategy.
- Work together with our ecosystem partners to originate and structure new products to be listed on our Hong Kong licensed exchange.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with legal, risk, compliance, engineering, marketing, operations, and sales colleagues to launch innovative tokenised instruments (securities and non-securities) on our Hong Kong licensed exchange.
- Contribute to driving P/L for new business growth around tokenised issuance and listings.
- Project manage and contribute to due diligence working groups that form the basis of our new listings process.
- Deep dive into unique integrations of blockchain and IoT in the real world to create and launch Fintech products that truly add value to both corporates and investors.
- Stay close to the crypto markets by performing market research on an as-needed basis to support new product development and sales/marketing colleagues.
- Effectively lead communications with prospective issuers and manage them through the new listings / issuance lifecycle from start to finish.
- 7-9 years of work experience
- Prior experience in both traditional finance worlds and in financial technology, ideally crypto/blockchain
- Developed/structured financial products for professional investors / institutions in your traditional finance career
- Successfully originated complex partnerships involving cross-functional collaboration across legal, risk, compliance, finance, engineering, sales/marketing, and operations functional areas
- A fundamental understanding of how blockchain and crypto works, including basics like addresses, wallets, transfers, mining/validation, secondary trading, CEX/DEXs, custody, etc
- A solid grasp of either how primary issuance / offerings works in traditional finance or in crypto finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including top-tier presentation skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, etc).
- The capability to communicate with technology, engineering, and product design colleagues to understand technical details in our products and summarize succinctly for internal and external usage.
- Native fluency in Mandarin Chinese a strong plus
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!