Support Loan Operations Section to conduct the daily operations, solve issues, promote customer satisfaction and perform all other administrative tasks in order to be in line with management's directions and comply with H.O. and local regulatory requirements.
About the company
A Japanese bank with global presence.
- To process and check the booking and settlement of the operations handled by the Section, for bilateral / syndicated / agent loans and guarantee issuance, etc.
- To arrange for necessary fund disbursements, etc.;
- To alert superiors of operation and control deficiencies;
- To prepare relevant reports required by superiors, the Management, Head Office and the regulators within deadline;
- To answer the general enquiries of internal and external parties in relation to the Section's operations;
- To prepare, review and check loan agreements, loan confirmations, audit confirmations, balance certificates, etc.;
- To observe and comply with all the established operation / procedure manuals and guidelines;
- To provide inputs to the re-engineering and enhancement projects for operations, control and IT enhancement;
- To perform other general administration duties for the Section.
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above;
- More than 2 years of experience in handling bilateral Loans / Bank Guarantee;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for junior level position.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Winnie Cheung at 3907 3907.