Job description Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Major Incident Manager. The role holders are expected to work in a 24x7 shift roster. Principal Responsibilities
- Triage / Prioritise incidents
- Facilitate Service Recovery
- Facilitate Business Engagement
- Issue Major Incident Notification (MINs)
- Contribute to Incident / Major Incident Reviews
- Execute the Incident Management Practice
- Participate in the Management Escalation Call (MEC) process
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Experience of Incident Management in a multinational company with strong ability to navigate through the incident Management Lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical details into language that can be understood by a wide range of interested parties
- Experience of engaging with colleagues across the group including senior peer managers to generate active discussions to achieve suitable solutions to problems that meet both the Bank’s and their customers’ business requirements
- Ensure incident lifecycle data is accurate, complete, consistent and available to enable analysis for proactive service problem prevention & ongoing continual service improvement
- Experience of making considered decisions with factual & coherent recommendations, benefits & implications
- Engages confidently and clearly with colleagues and executives throughout the incident lifecycle
- Experience of Implementing globally consistent incident management processes
- Steers & guides the team to deliver change activity, provides regular updates to stakeholders including progress, risks & issues
- Demonstrate outstanding customer advocacy & ensure seamless service from incident escalation through to resolution and root cause identification
- Experience of providing proposals to improve the process, increase efficiency and interactions with customers throughout the incident lifecycle
- Strong candidates with less experience will also be considered
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.