Management Reporting & Analysis, Principal (Senior Manager Level)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Ensure all management reports and analysis review are processed in a timely manner with quality to support management on business result and KPI analysis and monitoring.
Lead the annual budget exercise with focus on but not limited to production.
Work closely with project coordinator to develop a more robust Management Information System/ Database. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Produce management reports to ensure business performances are analyzed and presented to Management/Group office to facilitate business decision making on a timely basis
- Perform budget and forecast projection, and co-ordinate with other departments and Group Office counterparts
- Lead the production budget process in the annual budget exercise, coordinate with channels and other departments, produce budget reports on timely basis to ensure annual budget is in line with business initiatives and strategic planning
- Work with project coordinator on MIS development and enhancement to provide more comprehensive and timely business results update to Management
- Support Associate Director and the CFO on strategy and business review related topics including ad hoc analysis or reports to senior management. Other responsibilities
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet management and/or group office requirements
- Automate and streamline the process
- Carry out ad hoc studies and projects
- Plan, assign and check work of junior accounting staff
- Responsible for identifying and recommend good performers and assess their ability as potential successors for the responsible area
- Ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 8 years relevant experience
- Well versed in Excel and hands-on experience in business intelligence and data management tools such as Power BI, QlikView, Tableau will be highly regarded
- Sound IFRS knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Possess strong communication skills with confidence to liaise with all levels including top management and across different functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good leadership skills
- Work independently
You are required to obtain relevant licenses if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.