This is a 2-year structured development program that provides you with opportunities to work in various departments of HASL Asia and/or at our HASL group head office in Tianjin. It will provide you with solid exposure on relevant industry knowledge and business management. Based in Hong Kong with eyes on the Greater Bay Area and the regional markets, our Management Trainees will be the core members in delivering a more innovative and comprehensive range of products to meet customers’ diversified and evolving needs.
Your Development Journey
We are hiring a Management Trainee who will go through one of our key streams - Product Proposition. You will rotate through 4 different departments. Through these rotations, you will obtain strong foundation of all-rounded business operations and general knowledge in insurance industry.
Resources dedicated for the program
- Mentoring: A mentor will be assigned to you who will provide coaching through informal meetings and share industry landscape and market conditions. The mentor will be the go-to person for career advices.
- Learning Sponsorship: HASL Asia will provide you with subsidies and/or study leaves to pursue for relevant professional qualifications.
- Training and Development: There will be ample amount of trainings through on-the-job and external trainings. For example, presentation skills, project management skills and communication skills, etc.
- Sustainability: You will be the champion to drive the company’s sustainability initiatives, which will bring positive impact to the community.
- Social Media Ambassador: As the HASL Asia social media ambassador, you will be the storyteller sharing the first-hand experience about the Management Trainee Program on HASL Asia’s social media platforms.
- Overseas Assignment: Subject to the pandemic situation, you may have an opportunity to work in HASL group head office located in Tianjin.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or above with outstanding academic results who aspires to develop a career in insurance industry.
- Team player. Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Passion for excellence.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated, open-minded and embrace challenges.
- Willing to relocate to Mainland China for short-term assignments.
What happens after program completion?
Upon the successful completion of the Program and the final graduation project, you will be placed in our Product Department. Further advancement to Assistant Manager level will be available for the Management Trainees with outstanding performance.
How to apply?
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your job application to us. Before doing so, please make sure you read and agree with our Personal Information Collection Statement (click here).
You can send your job application to email@example.com. Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for two years.