Manager- Business Marketing- Marketing & Communications- Firmwide Corporate Services- Hong Kong
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Clients & Markets Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in Marketing & Communications, within Firmwide Corporate Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth for the Firm.
Our Business Marketing team will work closely with the key stakeholders to shape and formulate the overall marketing and communications strategy for the respective service line/ industry. You will help to develop, plan and deliver on the strategic and comprehensive marketing campaign and plans for the business that supports the firm's priorities, reinforces our leading position in the profession and delivers value for business.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with the firm's Digital Products Group and various stakeholders to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- A university degree in a related field plus at least 10 years' experience in marketing, including 5+ years in a management position, preferably in professional services firms, consulting firms or financial services companies with relevant product marketing or management consulting experience
- Proven record of launching new products and markets in the B2B software business
- Track record of leading, managing and executing on (traditional and digital) programmes with multiple influencers, deadlines and budgets.
- Understanding of the Chinese business environment is critical with experience working overseas an advantage.
- Knowledge in developing strategic business plans and undertaking business needs assessments.
- Experience working in professional services firm would be advantageous.
- Experience in developing product strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to senior stakeholders
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Ability to develop, maintain and manage relationships with external and internal clients at senior levels.
- Capable of managing people from diverse cultures as well as multiple stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to drive marketing and brand campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional business acumen and practical knowledge to understand application of current and emerging technologies to deliver business change and realise defined benefits.
- Creative problem solving with ability to deliver workable solutions/designs under tight timeframes
- Result-oriented with intellectual curiosity and positive thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese. Putonghua would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Committed to self-development and coaching of others for growth
- Communicates with impact and empathy
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Is passionate about client service
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date