Manager- Valuation- Deals- Advisory- Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Valuation Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in Deals Valuation, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations unlock greater value from existing assets and ongoing capital expenditures as well as new acquisitions, investments, and complex corporate arrangements. We focus on a series of services, such as acquisition and disposal valuation advice including deal pricing and negotiation support, strategic value consulting for improvement of corporate and capital management decisions, financial modelling and value analysis. In short, upon being a member of our team, you will support clients to make profound strategic decisions, better conduct business transactions and decisions, appropriately allocate capital investment, and satisfy regulatory requirements with professional skills and in-depth industry knowledge.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Prepares proposals and pitching documents in relation to valuations; Defines scope of work and manages projects (including valuation and review of 3rd party appraisal reports),;
- Employs network of internal and external (cross LoS, cross functional) contacts to enhance firm connectivity, performance and profitability.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of the team's work products and addressing the needs of the client, the Firm and other stakeholders including compliance.
- Sets a positive example by providing timely, meaningful verbal and written feedback. Coaches others (formally & informally) on providing meaningful feedback,
- Contributes in the development of new methodologies or approaches to address client or Firm needs.
- Be familiar with related accounting standards relating to valuations for financial reporting;
- Manages project financials, including budget, WIPS, timely billing and collection;
- Develops and coaches junior staff.
- University graduates, preferably with degree of Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or equivalent degree;
- CPA/CFA or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum six years relevant experience;
- Excellent research, financial modelling and financial analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team players, who work effectively under pressure;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written are essential;
- Experience in data analytics and relevant tools will be a plus;
- Experience in intangible assets valuation and purchase price allocation will be a plus.
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date