- Responsible for AML related IT system project management, data retrieval and analysis;
- Participate in various system enhancement initiatives including but not limited to KYC system, name screening system, transaction screening system and AML related machine leaning projects;
- Key coordinator with IT units for AML Compliance;
- Coordinate with stakeholders and follow up on AML related system issues; and
- Handle system/data related ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder;
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience in compliance related system development, data analysis, data mapping, ETL process, data modelling and data visualization output, with compliance experience preferred;
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, SQL is preferred;
- Possession of good knowledge on banking operations, products and services would be an advantage;
- Excellent in problem solving, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent team work spirit;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in PC skills; and
- Attentive to details, compliance and control oriented, diligent and proactive
Note: Applicants with less experience will be considered as Manager.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.