Our client is a stable and expanding regional corporate & investment bank. They are currently looking for a seasoned Manager/ Deputy Manager (Regulatory Reporting & Accounting) to work closely with the team head to manage the team in order to expand their operation capacity in Hong Kong.
- Work as a team to prepare HKMA banking returns and surveys in accordance with instructions & guidelines from HKMA
- Coordinate with senior stakeholders to construct statutory financial disclosure statements
- Assist on reviewing HKMA banking returns and surveys
- Collaborate with team head to review daily/monthly management reports; annual/interim financial statements & statutory financial disclosure statements
- Identify key regulatory requirements, accounting standards and policies with relevant standards and guidelines, including Banking Ordinance, Banking (Capital) Rules, Banking (Liquidity) Rules, Banking (Exposure Limits) Rules & SPM in order to apply relevant measures
- Handle general accounting duties and ad-hoc issues
- Participate in tax accounting and tax compliance matters for the Bank
- Manage internal and external audits and review
- Degree or above
- 6 years + of regulatory reporting/ financial reporting experience in banking industry
- Accounting professional qualifications (e.g. HKICPA, ACCA, CPA) are highly preferable
- Experience in HKMA banking returns
- Prior experience from audit firm would be an advantage
- Candidate with more experience would be considered for the Manager position
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button or send your profile to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion about this role & other openings please contact Alex CHEUNG at +852 2121 1418 .