Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Responsibilities
- Develop, define, plan and deliver Business Transformation/Change projects in different areas of our GTS business, including cash, trade, SFS and various risk control
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders, build trust and buy-in and establish positive relationships with colleagues across the organisation. Maintain effective stakeholder communication and engagement throughout the project.
- Participate in the development of respective Teams and model the improvement behaviours we are seeking to develop
- Research and benchmark best practice to inform GTS Management, seek new ideas from inside and outside the business and identify innovative solutions
- Undertake evaluations/reviews of existing ways of working to identify gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Write compelling business cases to support specific transformation projects
- Use creative and effective approaches to drive projects forward with an emphasis on supporting the services/ teams through changes and achieving the best outcomes for the people who we support and our sustainability.
- Develop and maintain resourced delivery plans that comprehensively cover all aspects of the given projects, identify and manage interdependencies.
- Deploy technical project management tools and prepare documents to show delivery progress, flag risks/ issues, manage resources and track outcomes achieved.
- Devise and implement benefits realisation and reporting tools to allow regular reporting.
- Coach, encourage and hold people to account for delivering their responsibilities within projects
- Work with our involvement lead to facilitate the involvement of the people we support and our wider beneficiaries in projects that will affect them.
- Prepare papers, presentations and reports to support project decision making and delivery.
- Track progress against plan and maintain live project documentation such as project plans, logs and controls.
- Lead Project Team meetings and support and facilitate the participation of project team members in different parts of the organisation.
- Take projects through to project closure, conduct lessons learned and provide project closure reports.
- Contribute to programme and team planning and reporting and the development of protocols and processes.
- To actively contribute to developing a positive culture of continuous improvement across GTS
- Bachelor's degree in areas of Industrial Engineering, Information System Engineering, Operational Management, or related majors preferred.
- At least 5+ years' process improvement related working experience required.
- Data analysis, Business requirement analysis experience required.
- Experience in workshop/ hackathon facilitation preferred.
- Six-sigma black belt, Agile Scrum Master, Design Thinking certification preferred.
- Strong communication skills, strong data analytics mindset
- Open minded, team-oriented, high efficiency, multi-tasking
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.