Manager/Senior Associate - Eco-System Transformation - DLT/ Crypto, FS Consulting, Hong Kong
Line of Service
Advisory Industry/Sector Specialism Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Manager and below (FS | Emerging Technology)
Job Description and Responsibilities
The candidate will be based in Hong Kong and work regionally with our Emerging Technology consulting team to support multinational and domestic clients by:
- Advisory on Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) architecture and design (including off-chain storage, key management, etc.);
- Support design and development of DLT based platform and eco-systems;
- Valuation of DLT based solution and companies;
- Advisory and design on decentralized operations;
- Staying current on the DLT and Cryptography trends and demonstrate insights on business implications;
- Collaborating with cross-functional team within the PwC network and DLT technology providers to pursue business opportunities and solution design;
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organization skills, and strong sense of ownership;
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology related disciplines
- Mature and team lead experience with ~5 years of relevant experience in enterprise application architecture design and/or development for financial institutions and/or in professional firms (candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior or Associate);
- Over 1 year of design and/or development experience with Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and/or Ethenium or other permission based DLT;
- Strong technical or security knowledge related to IT infrastructure, e.g. HSM and identity management systems;
- Good understanding of Cryptographic operation mechanism (e.g. public key cryptography, encryption, secure multiparty computation) is a plus
- Good communication skills particularly on explaining complex technology to non-technical users;
- Bi/Multi-lingual (English + at least one Asian language)
- Consulting experience prefer but not a must
- Hands-on implementation experience to any of the following technologies:
- Blockchain/DLT Technology Platform: Ethereum, Enigma, R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Hypeldger Sawtooth, Quorum, etc.
- Decentralized Identity: Hyperledger Indy, Sovrin, Uport, etc.
- Decentralized Database and File Storage: IPFS, Storj, etc.
- Cryptographic ledger database: Amazon Quantum Ledger Database (QLDB), CovenantSQL, etc.
- Base in HK but travelling expected
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date