Manager/Senior Manager- Finance Transformation- Oracle - Finance Consulting - FS - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Technology Strategy Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within PWC Financial Services Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager/ Senior Manager , you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution, working primarily with Financial Services sector clients. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making. Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, accounting, finance or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered
- Experience in management or technology consulting environment primarily in Financial Services sector
- Over 6 years' hands-on implementation experience in Oracle E-Business Suite /Oracle Fusion/Oracle Offerings to solve client business problems and fuel success in areas of finance, operations, governance, risk and compliance .
- Excellent verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication and skills
- Experience in advisory services, such as system selection, feasibility studies, business process re-engineering (BPR), project management office (PMO) or post-implementation review is preferred
- Proficient in consultancy report and presentation deck preparation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills Initiative, commitment and motivation
- Good team player and able to work independently
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date