Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Services (Banking) - ASR - HK
Line of Service
FS X-Sector Specialism
Assurance Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
About Financial Services - Banking & capital markets
Regulatory reform, more stringent capital requirements, risk management considerations, disruptive technologies, a low interest rate environment, and enhanced reporting requirements are all challenges to growth in banking and capital markets. Sophisticated strategies and solutions will be required for financial institutions to gain a competitive edge. PwC professionals assist many of today's largest banks and securities firms with their most challenging issues in every segment of the financial industry: consumer/retail and commercial banking, commercial banking, wholesale and investment banking, mortgage digital banking, securities firms, capital markets, virtual banking and Fintech.
We offer excellent and exciting career development opportunities to staff who join our Financial Services Division which provides audit assurance and business advice to top-tier financial services and banking clients. The Hong Kong office has a wide range of financial services clients and provides support to significant banking and capital markets engagements in Hong Kong.
As Financial Services Assurance Manager/Senior Manager, you will be:
- Define and manage projects to meet objectives and budget
- Demonstrate knowledge of risk management and ability to deliver high quality assurance work
- Provide coaching to junior team members
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Address client needs by bringing relevant expertise from the firm to client discussions, while also converting service opportunities into proposals/business.
- Undertake any ad hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Relevant accounting qualifications
- Minimum six years of relevant experience
- Experience in statutory and regulatory audits of banking & capital markets clients
- Sound knowledge ofrelevant compliance rules and regulations issued by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and Securities Futures Commission
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong business awareness and good analytical skills
- Effective project management skills
- Team player and strong leadership skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date