A Life Insurer is looking for a candidate at M/SM level to join their finance team focus on management reporting and FP&A duties at local level Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the local management reports including sales reporting, board papers etc.
- Preparation of the annual business plan and quarterly forecast
- Performance on financial analysis and interpretation on the financial results, in particular comparisons between actual results versus plan/forecast in order to keep track of the financial performance
- Involvement in ad hoc financial analysis including business initiatives and projects - cost and benefit analysis
- Involvement in finance specific projects such as HKFRS17 implementation.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Management Reports
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or Business with a recognized professional accounting
- 4 - 5 years' experience in local and group management reporting, Insurance industry experience is preferred.
- Strong business acumen with outstanding planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese