Manager - Corporate Finance - M&A Advisory - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Deals Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we're a part of helping some of the world's leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our Corporate Finance team provides financial and strategic advice to our clients contemplating Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) transactions, including fund-raising, buyside and sell-side initiatives.
PwC CF is frequently appointed as financial advisors for both multinational and domestic companies. In assuming the role of lead M&A financial advisors, PwC CF provides the following key value added services:
- Deal origination and evaluation;
- Identifications of potential targets/ investors;
- Provide deal structural advice;
- Capital advisory (equity or/ and debt)
- Valuation advisory;
- Negotiation advice, strategy and support ;
- Acquisition financing advisory; and
- End to end project management.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Independently project-manage M&A transactions, with the support of junior members;
- Prepare pitch documents such as proposals;
- Facilitate and supervise and review the conduct of market research;
- Compile financial models and carry out valuation analysis;
- Prepare engagement marketing documents on such as teasers and information memorandum
- Work in conjunction with various professional advisors, including lawyers, to facilitate the preparation of Letters of Intent, terms sheets, sales and Purchase Agreements, and other similar transaction documents
- Perform high-level financial analysis and review on target companies;
- Participate in meetings among clients, counterparts and various professionals and provide support to, and if necessary, lead the client in the negotiations;
- Provide support in business origination.
- Around 5 years relevant experience, preferably at investment banks or corporate finance departments of accounting firms or large corporations
- A degree in economics/accounting/business/finance with professional qualifications in accounting/ finance (such as CPA or CFA etc). MBA degree a definite advantage
- Knowledge of the Mainland China and Hong Kong listing environment (and relevant rules)
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel a must
- Proficient in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date