Manager - Deliver Deals Value (DDV) - M&A Advisory - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Deal Strategy Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Taking an active role in new business development and pursuit activities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities;
- Delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking and individual initiative;
- Managing complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data, including market and competitor analysis (market sizing, drivers and dynamics), customer analysis and internal analysis (strategic analysis, business model reviews, operations analysis and financials);
- Developing high-yield work plans: prioritizing issues that drive the answer, developing creative ways to prove or disprove hypotheses, estimating time and resourcing required for work modules; Improving work processes: proactively finding standard-setting for engagement execution, codifying and sharing new insights; providing direction, coaching and guidance to staff.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic performance. Studies in e.g. Finance, Economics or Business related degree, Engineering, Science or other relevant field a plus but not required.
- 5 - 12 years of relevant experience including consulting, private equity, research analyst or B ig F our accounting firms (deals advisory service);
- Top tier strategy or operations consulting or investment related experience would be an advantage.
- Deep industry knowledge will be a plus ;
- Strong executive level relationship building skills;
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences and facilitate complex discussions; and
- Understanding deal continuum including various facets of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations;
- Fluency in Mandarin and /or English. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date