Manager - Digital Forensics / eDiscovery
- Very competitive base and excellent bonus scheme
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluemont Consulting
- 13 Nov 18
Our client are a leading global professional services firm, providing business advisory services offering anti-fraud and corruption advice, litigation support and assisting with regulatory issues to global financial institutions, multi-national corporations and respected law firms across Asia. Due to strong growth and continued investment into the practice, our client are looking for an experienced Computer Forensics / eDiscovery expert to help strengthen their service offering to clients in this newly created role.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of forensic experts with extensive consulting experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to senior management.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Perform data collections.
- Project management of multiple eDiscovery cases.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, or computer / mathematics related degree.
- Experience working with one more of the following data collection tools EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite and Nuix.
- Experience working with a document review platform, such as Relativity, Clearwell or Ringtail.
- Working experience of the eDiscovery process, including the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the EDRM life-cycle.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) or equivalent eDiscovery certifications are preferable.
- Strong communication skills. Business level proficiency of English and ideally fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
- Willingness to travel to Mainland China and/or other Asian destinations, sometimes at short notice.