Manager - Oracle Consulting - CHT - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Advisory Industry/Sector Specialism Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, accounting, finance or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered
- Experience in management or technology consulting environment
- Over 2 years' hands-on implementation experience in Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle Fusion for at least one of the following areas:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Excellent verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication and skills
- Experience in advisory services, such as system selection, feasibility studies, business process re-engineering (BPR), project management office (PMO) or post-implementation review is preferred
- Proficient in consultancy report and presentation deck preparation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Initiative, commitment and motivation
- Good team player and able to work independently
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date