Manager - SAP MM - CHT - Consulting - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Advisory Industry/Sector Specialism Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
We help ensure our clients' technology resources are aligned with business objectives and structured to minimise key business risks while increasing the transparency of IT costs and performance. We also support our clients in making IT projects perform, sourcing and selection of technology service providers when setting up shared service centres and IT infrastructures.
Our professional consultants will focus on SAP system implementation and SAP management consulting who are also expected to participate in delivering complex solutions to a diverse client base including multi-national, state-owned and private entities. The ability to team with others, synthesize information and develop solid conclusions is a must. The extent of practice development activities will be dependent upon level of experience.
As a professional consultant, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Candidate should have the preferable skill sets including but not limited to:
Minimum years experience required
- Solid implementation functional experience on SAP material management module such as Warehouse Management, Procurement and Inventory, etc. Implementation experience on other functional modules such as SAP FI/CO etc. would be an advantage
- Preferable to have solid experience on latest SAP UI/UX design and implementation e.g. SAPUI5 and Fiori
- Solid experience on the end-to-end SAP implementation cycle
- Strong communication and leadership skill and team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Demonstrated customer service and presentation skills
- Degree in computer sciences, information systems, engineering or a mixture of these disciplines or equivalent
- At least 4 years SAP (ECC and/or S/4HANA) functional experience on material management modules such as Warehouse Management, Procurement and Inventory etc.
- Implementation experience preferable with large scale ERP implementations
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date