Manager - Special Situation Advisory - Deals - Advisory - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Business Recovery Services Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within Deals Advisory Services, special situation advisory will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients and deliver our Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) solutions and unlock value throughout deal cycle in acquisition and disposal opportunities. Our goals are advising our clients to make profound strategic decisions, better conduct business transactions and decisions, appropriately allocate capital investment, and satisfy regulatory requirements with professional skills and in-depth industry knowledge.
Upon being a member of our team, you will provide financial and strategic advice to our clients contemplating special M&A transactions, including fund-raising, buyside and sell-side initiatives via our key value-added services: Deal origination, valuation analysis, value creation, pricing analysis, structure and capital advice, negotiation strategy & support, project management, and financial reporting valuation.
In support of Deals' expansion plans, we are looking for an ambitious Manager. It is expected that the suitable candidate will be able to originate, manage, and execute of transactions and to provide support in supervising and developing junior members. Specific responsibilities include:-
- Provide support to the partners in business development, business origination and project-manage M&A transactions Independently;
- Prepare pitch documents such as proposals, teasers and information memoranda;
- Employs network of internal and external (cross department / functional) contacts to enhance firm connectivity, performance and profitability.
- Facilitate and supervise the conduct of market research;
- Compile financial models and provide valuation analysis;
- Work in conjunction with various professional advisors, including lawyers, to facilitate the preparation of Transaction Documents, such as Letters of Intent, terms sheets and Sale and Purchase Agreements etc;
- Provide advice on Type 6 regulated matters in connection with the Hong Kong Listing Rules and the Takeovers Code;
- Participate in meetings among clients, counterparts and various professionals and provide support to the client in the negotiations;
- Take responsibility for the quality of the team's work products and addressing the needs of the client, the Firm and other stakeholders including compliance.
- Minimum seven years relevant experience for Manager, preferably at PE firms, corporate finance departments of accounting firms, banks, or large corporations
- A degree in economics/accounting/business/finance with professional qualifications in accounting/ finance (such as CPA or CFA etc). MBA degree a definite advantage
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong/China listing environment, relevant rules and the Takeovers Code an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel a must
- Proficient in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
English Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date