Manager, AML & Financial Crime Risk
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, planning and conducting assurance reviews and offsite monitoring programmes to ensure the proper execution of AML/CTF related policies and procedures by Businesses and Operations and the full compliance of the relevant regulatory requirements at all times. You will be providing guidance on the implementation of CDD Quality Assurance and AML Key Control Self-Assessment programmes in Businesses and Operations and reviewing their regular reports, and supporting the Group Head to oversee AML controls of the Group's subsidiaries. You will also be participating in performing the annual Institutional Risk Assessment for the Group. The job requires occasional travelling to the Bank's subsidiaries in China and Macau.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Law or related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience in financial industry with exposure to AML, compliance, audit or risk management
- AAMLP or ACAMS is preferred, or else the candidate is expected to attain within the first year of joining
- Understanding of the activities of relevant business lines and associated compliance risks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager, AML & Financial Crime Risk.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.