The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC), together with its subsidiaries and subsidiary undertakings (the HKMC Group), is a premier corporation and the HKMC Group is engaged in asset purchase and servicing, general insurance (including mainly mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage and SME financing guarantee businesses) and life insurance businesses in Hong Kong.
- Support accounting for different products of the Corporation and its subsidiaries;
- Assist month-end closing works and perform reconciliations between accounting system and business systems as well as bank reconciliations;
- Support preparation of financial statements of the company and its subsidiaries;
- Participate in the design, testing and implementation of system automation for new products and new accounting standards; and
- Support external audits and any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline with recognised professional qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, with experience in insurance / banking industry an advantage;
- Good knowledge of banking / insurance business and interested in dealing with different systems;
- Familiar with latest accounting standards with knowledge in insurance accounting and regulatory requirements an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills;
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Manager.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating current and expected salary by 20 February 2024.
Please visit http://www.hkmc.com.hk/eng/careers/job_openings.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMC website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.