About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Main Responsibilities:
- Promote General Insurance business to branches and direct channel, to maximize Bancassurance business
- Plan and drive marketing campaign, execute business strategies in order to optimize sales
- Motivate frontline to facilitate business referrals and close deals with customers
- Provide sales administration and operation support to Bancassurance and Direct business
- Provide product training to frontline sales staff on general insurance, medical product knowledge and market updates
- Identify new business opportunities and develop good relationship with Bank, Direct & Life agency channels
- Monitor sales performance, prepare sales and activities reports, etc.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders and customers. Deliver the best insurance solution and provide excellent after sales services to clients
- Manage necessary renewal procedures and documentation with well time management
- Maintain a high business renewal retention
- Comply and fulfil the internal and external control standards and regulations
- Assist on UAT for B2B & B2C and other digital project
- Degree Holder with at least 5 years' experience in general insurance including employee benefits insurance
- Acquired relevant insurance licenses (IIQE Paper I & II)
- Strong sales and customer orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and outgoing character with ability to work under pressure
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with data driven mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.