Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Manager, Business Analysis & Special Projects (Job ID: 3227)
- Be a team member of Business analysis & special project under Governance and Planning Department
- Participate in financial/business performance analysis on the Bank’s operations in Mainland China
- Support the management and implementation of strategic projects related to the Bank’s subsidiaries and associated companies in Mainland China
- Assist in the review and formulation of the Bank’s Mainland China business strategies
- Responsible for the preparation and timely submission of briefings, presentations and regular reports
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the completion of tasks assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree holder or above in accounting, finance, business administration, economics or statistics
- Over 3 years working experience, preferably in banking & finance or consultancy field
- Good numerical sense, sound accounting knowledge is an advantage
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Well organized with careful attention to details
- Good application of MS Office, with sound knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Mainland China exposure and possession of relevant professional qualification are advantages
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3227&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.