HKMC Annuity Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited, is an authorized insurer to facilitate retirement financial planning through provision of annuity products in Hong Kong.
- To establish and maintain solid relationships with mapped distributors in order to ensure quality deliveries and to achieve set KPIs;
- To manage insurance intermediaries’ channels, with respect to onboarding, training, day-to-day liaison with channel partners and other administration work as required from time to time;
- To explore new initiatives in order to motivate sales momentum by the distributors;
- To provide all levels of sales support services, oversee the end-to-end sales process with the distributors and develop analysis tools to facilitate the monitoring of sales activities;
- To participate in sales-related projects and campaigns as assigned and to manage all stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of campaigns;
- To assist senior management on ad-hoc projects as assigned; and
- The employment will be on a 1-year contract basis subject to renewal.
- Degree Holder with minimum 5 years of experience in partnership management, preferably with life insurance agency or business development background;
- Professional knowledge of life insurance products and sales-related regulatory is preferred;
- Solid experience on insurance training to frontline sales, with experience in leading sales team is an advantage;
- Prior experience in project management is an advantage;
- Holder of Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Papers 1, 3 and other professional qulifications;
- Good problem solving, analytical and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; and
- Good command of English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary by 2 February 2023.
Please visit https://www.hkmca.hk/eng/about_us/careers.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMCA website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.