Manager, Client Experience
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To handle written complaints and verbal complaints referred from other departments and / or directly from clients.
- To ensure timely investigation / resolution according to pre-defined standards, proper case resolution and case closure, and timely logging in the system for clear and complete record purposes. Offer guidance and coaching as appropriate.
- To ensure the following standards / requirements are met:
- Ensure all complaints have gone through proper and appropriate level of investigation, analysis, escalation and reflection, and if possible, rectification by applying the available resources / authority.
- Ensure premium service is provided to complainants in the following areas: Ease of contact, Sincere and professional attitude, Prompt acknowledgment and reply (in accordance with Regulator's requirement and pre-defined Service Standards), Proper handling (e.g. offering reasonable and effective resolution) and Clear communication. a) Ensure that the resolution, which can be an apology and/or explanation and/or compensation, is appropriate to clients. At the same time, censor all responses / letters to clients, ensuring that the relevant complaint issues are addressed and the letter contents comply with relevant criteria for the safeguarding of the Bank's interests.
- Identify potential threats, frauds and high impact / high risk cases that require immediate rectification/improvement and ensure that they are timely escalated to the relevant parties for actions and/or follow-up actions.
- Identify business / improvement opportunities, escalate to relevant parties and assist with the design of preventive measures as appropriate.
- To raise alert if similar complaints repeat significantly and / or suggest a developing trend or ineffectiveness of previous preventive actions.
- To build team rapport and share good practices with own team members and other teams in the Client Experience.
- To ensure self-compliance and lead team members on compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- To support Director / Associate Director of Client Experience on the professional running of the Client Experience and provide cross team support as necessary.
- Identify improvement opportunities, participate or lead initiatives from time to time as the circumstances require.
- To work closely with key stakeholders and maintain good working relationship.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.