Manager, Client Management, Korean Speaking - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Client Management, Korean Speaking
. Principal responsibilities
- An account manager to look after Korean Clients regionally and manage an escalation from other sites
- Responsible to manage an escalation from inquiry handling, clients, service delivery issues etc. and ensure to deliver services agreed with clients within Operating Memorandum and bespoke service level agreements
- Any new service requirement raised from clients, work with internal stakeholders to find out a solution and communicate to clients accordingly
- Work in close coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth service management and proactive management of client issues and requirements
- Escalation of operational queries and service issues from clients can pertain various issues including follow up on trade status, corporate action payments and notifications, execution of Foreign Exchange and cash management positions, account opening requests in various markets
- Ensure that clients queries are responded in a polite and timely manner and monitor completeness and accuracy to drive service improvement
- As a team leader, manage and guide a multiple client service mangers across Hong Kong, Korea and Philippines
- Support a Client Executive to help do cross product selling to existing clients for securities services products, such as Trustee, Global Custody, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Stock Lending & Borrowing, Middle Office
- Prepared and conduct regular service review meeting with clients and address to internal stakeholders in timely manner if any
- The Client Services Manager manages any activities or initiatives related to clients and prepare due diligence meeting in regular basis
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Proficiency in Korean
- Team management experience
- University graduate with a degree in finance or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in the securities services industry
- Strong knowledge of the securities industry and global market infrastructure and ongoing developments
- Understanding of some of the HSBC Securities Services products such as accounting, valuation, global custody, banking services and administration of unit trusts and mutual funds
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good communication skill
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and a team player
- Personal qualities will include diplomacy, integrity and leadership skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.