The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates
- Ensure and monitor the day-to-day operations, such as card dispute handling which following card scheme's timeline and internal process requirement etc RB HK S&T Financials Card Dispute related process according to DOI and relevant procedure within the risk and control framework (including but not limited to Visa/MasterCard International/UPI)
- Maximize the team productivity and maintain a high services level with good resources planning and daily operations back up plan
- To monitor the dispute case being handled timely in according to the services standard and Card Scheme's designated timeline.
- To handle complaint case in a professional manner
- Perform Hub monitoring
- Ensure TLM match-off and ageing items handled timely.
- Support budget control and MIS preparation
- Execute and monitors workflow to ensure that processing/ documentation is delivered in accordance with required Standards.
- Contributing ideas for improvements of processes and procedures.
- Support and encourage others to practice in professional manner that reflect RB HK S&T Financials Card Dispute service quality.
- Ensure to report line manager all irregular issues and potential risks at the first time.
- Fully support team cross support when need. Support CN / HK business according to business requirements and team arrangement.
- Achievement of processing turnaround standard, no breach of SLA;
- To support regular Compliance test, User Acceptance Tests and other ad-hoc assignment as required from time to time
- Ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes / judgment.
- Work internally with colleagues to solve issue and improve efficiency.
- Continue to seek improvement in team and operational process to achieve service and performance excellence.
- Responsible for any Money Laundering & Suspicious Transactions. Responsibilities also include the reporting of any suspicious transactions.
- Ensures that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Staff should follow the code of conduct strictly, ensure the client information is secured and protected from leaking.
- Ensure team DOI is up-to-dated and perform regular review
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- The ability to interpret the Group's financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Visa International
- MasterCard International
- Other Member Banks
Our Ideal Candidate
- Customer Experience
- Fraud Risk Management
- GBS TJ Dispute Team
- IS / IT
- Accounting Operations
- Transaction Processing
- Systems & Support
About Standard Chartered
- Card Dispute & Chargeback knowledge
- Complaint Handling & Customer Services Skill
- Experience in the Credit Card/Debit Card Banking Industry
- Language & Communication Skill
- Microsoft Application (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Hogan & CCMS Usage
- Project Management
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers