Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. WPB Credit and Financial Crime Risk Control - Fraud and Credit Control Services
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Manager, Collections OPS
. Principle responsibilities
- Lead a team of staff to manage all activities related to project management, system development and implementation.
- Plan, direct and manage the development and production of quality MIs.
- Provide prompt responses and recommendations on credit policies and collections strategy to adapt to the fast and changing market.
- Lead and drive new initiatives / projects including process streamlining, system enhancement and service migration to improve operational efficiencies and cope with business needs.
- University degree in Business or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications/experience
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in project management, analytics, debt collections or credit risk.
- Sound knowledge of retail banking, operational risk management, financial crime compliance or other related areas an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (Skills in SAS, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access)
- Strong business acumen with good problem solving, communication and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.