Manager, Contract Management, Technology & Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Maintain effective/efficient Contract Management processes and ensure adequacy in control, high data accuracy and operational efficiency
- Provide support to regional contract management process to ensure proper handling of contract related activities and according to related policies, standards and guidelines
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc management reports for management review
- Perform tasks and processes as assigned by supervisor from time-to-time where necessary
- Provide suggestions/ recommendations to supervisors on operational issues, e.g. control, efficiency, etc.
- Degree in business, finance, accounting, or related discipline
- Relevant experience in banking or finance industry for support operations
- Knowledge & understanding of the operational requirements of contract processes
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.