Our client is a stable and well-established foreign corporate & investment bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Manager (Credit Analyst), Credit Analyst/ Risk to join their Corporate Banking Credit Team to perform review on the bank loan portfolio & securities investment. You will also be assisting on co-managing the team.
- Perform regular credit review on the loan portfolio and other securities investment on book.
- Prepare credit proposal and credit analysis on new facilities (loan, securities, and so on).
- Make reports on the outlook and market trends of specific industries or countries and suggest personal opinion.
- Prepare financial analysis, report and make recommendations to the management on the performance of the loan portfolio.
- Conduct ad hoc review and analysis on problem credit or past due account with timely monitoring loan payments.
- Being the manager-in-charge of the problem credit when required in liaisong with the relevant parties to manage the problem credit; such as the Regulator, Account Manager, Head Office, Legal Counsels, Financial Accounting and Operations.
- Response and revert to the regulator on any enquiry regarding the loan classification, impairment and written off arrangement.
- Providing findings and recommendations to the management of any credits that require management attention.
- Support any ad hoc project assigned by senior management & Team Head.
- Review and update the company’s credit (review) policy.
- Degree or above
- 4 years of credit risk/ credit review experience in corporate banking
- Recognized accounting qualification would be highly preferable
- Solid experience in preparing financial analysis reports, credit review report, credit proposal and special asset report.
- Knowledge of loan documentation and relevant legal proceedings on problem credit.
- Have exposure in handling Special Assets or Problem Credit.
- Can work independently and report to senior management.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button or send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion about this role & other banking openings please contact Alex CHEUNG at +852 2121 1418.