About Dah Sing Group The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Digital Products & Services, you will be part of the team to build the best-in-class digital banking services that go over and above what customers expect.
What's Expected of you:
• Execute business strategies for digital banking channels, which include internet banking, mobile banking, and other digital related channels
• Deliver new digital products/services and enhancements to existing products/services to improve the online banking / mobile banking customer journey
• Explore and drive implementation of new digital banking solutions and initiatives for the both personal and SME customers
• Involve in project life cycle for digital projects including user requirements preparation, review of User Acceptance test cases and results, preparing customer communication, promotions and internal training, etc
• Initiate marketing campaign for driving the digital KPI provided with clear function / product understanding
• Work with teammates on digital initiatives to increase the competitiveness of the platforms
• Work with IT and other stakeholders to explore new solutions to increase the efficiency of the digital communication channels
• Handle production issues with organized suggestion of the responsible areas in a timely manner
• Ensure internet activities comply and fulfill regulatory requirements and protect the best interest of customers
• Monitor the usage of digital services and stay updated with the market trend
• Prepare competitors' benchmarking and analysis
• Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce, Information Technology or related disciplines
• At least 4 years relevant experience in banking industry with proven track records in digital banking service development, include e-Banking and mobile banking channels.
• Good problem solving skills with ability to think out of the box
• Self-motivated with strong analytical and planning skills
• Detail-oriented & able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
• Good communication skills and attention to detail
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Suitable candidate with less experience may considered as Assistant Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.