A leading and fast-growing virtual bank is seeking for a seasoned Risk professional to become a core member on the 2nd line of defense. Suitable candidate must be highly familiar with Hong Kong Banking (Retail/ Corporate) credit-related regulations/ standards, and confident to take the ownership in setting bank-wide policies/ risk framework. Annualized package ranges from HK$500-990k.
- Assist the implementation of new regulatory standards. Prepare user requirements and conduct UAT in credit risk system projects.
- Provide support to the board-level Risk Committee, management-level Risk Management Committee and New Product Committee.
- Handle bank-wide risk policy management
- Handle the governance of Expected Credit Loss
- Provide support to New Product Committee
- Prepare daily and monthly credit risk analysis reports to management.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree in Risk Management, Finance, Business, or related disciplines
- 3-8 years of relevant working experience in banking industry
- Knowledge in the regulatory requirements and internal control on credit risk perspectives
- Good command of PC skills, good communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Candidate with more experiences may be considered as Senior Manager
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.