Manager, Financial Reporting
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Prepare financial information to regulatory bodies and RHO, liaise with external auditor for the preparation of statutory financial reports, responsible for investment reporting to RHO and assist in implement new accounting policies and other new initiative by RHO.
- Partner with other business function and actuarial team to prepare financial information to regulatory bodies.
- Assist to prepare financial information (e.g. investment data) to RHO for Group reporting.
- Assist in implement new accounting policies, including IFRS 17, IFRS 9 and other new initiatives by RHO.
- Perform ad hoc task as assigned
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or relating discipline.
- Qualified accountant with strong IFRS knowledge, with RBC knowledge is an advantage.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in financial industry, insurance experience preferably.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese