Manager, Fund Accounting - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Fund Accounting
. Principal responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of business deliverables
- Oversee HSBC Global Custody or Third Party Custodian operations
- Lead ad hoc project as assigned and ensure smooth implementation
- Make business decisions based on established procedures and escalate when needed Participate in test case preparation and user acceptance test
- Manage queries in a timely manner and followed through to a satisfactory resolution
- Handle ad hoc scenarios including system outage and high volumes
- Review existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Support launch of new products as requested by client
- Assist in coaching and training
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University graduate with relevant working experiences in Custody or Investment Management business
- Functional expertise in Corporate Action processing and settlement, knowledge in Fund Accounting and Margin or Collateral Management will be an advantage
- Strong risk management mindset
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Drive initiatives to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work on public holidays as needed
- Experience in project management is preferred
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.