Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Drive corporate strategy development and long-term strategic initiatives for AIA Group including the identification and evaluation of potential new value pools. Act as strategic advisor and SME to group functions in relation to the workstreams of AIA’s corporate strategy. Support Local Business Units (‘LBUs’) on local strategy development and strategic planning. Act as an internal management/strategy/business “consultancy” COE to provide value and impact to LBUs and Group on big strategic questions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the formulation of the Group’s longer-term strategic priorities and the identification and evaluation of potential new value pools for AIA through providing analysis, insights, and recommendations
- Provide strategic support across the pillars of AIA’s strategy as part of agile teams
- Perform financial and data analysis, including high-level sizing and valuation of opportunities for business case development
- Support the development of proposals and preparation of presentation materials for senior audiences including the AIA Group Executive
- Provide constructive challenge to Local Business Units’ strategies to ensure strategies are robust, consistent with the Group’s long-term vision, and enable the LBUs to respond effectively to market trends
- Support adoption of the corporate strategy through advocacy and promotion of relevant initiatives
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in business-related discipline or MBA preferred. High quality candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience. Strategy or management consulting experience desirable
- Knowledge and experience across Asian insurance markets preferred
- Ability to critically evaluate and synthesize information
- High degree of numerical proficiency, able to effectively analyze and interpret financial information
- Results-driven with proven track record in driving and achieving results
- Independent and innovative thinker
- Effective communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.