Manager, HK Equity Settlement
A Renowned Chinese Investment Bank is hiring a Settlement person at Manager/Assistant Manager level to join their Hong Kong Market Settlements team Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations on HK and China Connect securities clearing and settlement, including CCASS and other broker platform operations.
- Monitor and check daily securities settlement functions including clearing, custodian services and SBL settlement.
- Liaise with front office, middle office, risk management, finance, IT, legal and compliance and external parties.
- Lead and participate in internal control, process development, change management and enhancement initiatives and ensuring robust controls in the Operation Flow.
- Plan and coordinate projects related to operations.
- Handle ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by supervisor.
- University or above is required, in Finance, Economics or IT related is preferred
- Minimum 4-6 years' relevant experience of operations and settlement in banking or financial industry
- Familiar with CCASS operation is required. Experience in SBL or IPO would be a plus.
- Good time management skills, ability to multi-task and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical abilities, creative, and takes innovative approach to resolve problems and task on hand
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including fluency in Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager