Support Planning and Control team to ensure human resources function for the Bank and its subsidiaries operates in an effective control environment and maintaining all compliance tasks in accordance with all related regulatory requirements.
- Assist to identify, measure, mitigate and monitor operational risk and ensure the timely and proper implementation of risk and control initiatives
- Prepare and maintain risk and controls related reports/inventories including incidents log and trend analysis
- Support audit/compliance review activities and help to close any controls deficiencies identified
- Conduct research on latest industry and regulatory updates which inform control weaknesses in HR function and support to influence process owners to implement agreed changes in a timely and effective manner
- Handle escalations and incidents related to risk and compliance
- Perform initial review and make necessary updates to HR related policies and procedures from control perspective
- Support to conduct regular reviews to ensure different teams of Human Resources Group are in compliance with their internal operating policies and procedure
- Assist to manage other HR risk and compliance related projects as needs arise
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines. Degree in Law or qualifications in Legal Studies is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience gained within human resources, compliance, internal control or audit
- Experience in Employee Relations, such as disciplinary cases handling and investigations and policy writing/interpretation
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Banking Ordinance and all related regulatory requirements.
- Detail minded and able to multi-task, prioritize work effectively and strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills and able to build rapport with a diverse team of professionals
- Fully comfortable working in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.