Assume the role of an executive assistant to support the Group Head of IT & COO in communications with senior management, internal divisions, and a wider audience of bank staff with the purpose to share the progress and achievements of the division.
• Consolidate updates on IT Medium Term Strategy initiatives (MTS) based on the input from IT team heads; edit the contents and present in the deck at the appropriate level of details for CE’s attention.
• Act as the editor of the IT and Operations quarterly newsletter for bank-wide communication; consolidate input from team heads, edit the write-ups, enrich the contents and design the artwork; select appropriate topics to showcase the achievements and to share technology updates and trends.
• Review policies, procedures and guidelines of IT Division for quality assurance. Give comments to IT teams and make amendments to ensure accuracy, clear presentation and readability.
• Monitor the progress of the actions to improve IT organization capabilities with the objectives to get the teams equipped with the skills and tools that are essential to enable the teams to achieve their MTS goals.
• Assist the Group Head of IT & COO to prepare presentations and management reports for executive committees and senior management, to prepare scripts for interviews and industry conference, and to communicate with regulators like annual prudential review with HKMA.
• University degree in Business, Computer Science or related disciplines
• Minimum of 15 years working experience with at least 10 years of marketing, corporate communication, or relevant experience in managing technology preferably in the banking or financial industry
• Broad understanding of IT management disciplines
• Think strategically and be able to relate the technology work to the Bank’s overall business goal
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Good interpersonal skills to coordinate among IT teams
• Attention to details and work with a high quality standard
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese