Manager, Internal Audit and Risk Compliance Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 21 Feb 19
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services..
KPMG’s Consulting Services has grown substantially since its establishment. We help organisations improve their corporate governance practices, risk management and internal control systems by focusing on strategic and operational issues spanning different functions and operating units. We provide governance, risk and compliance services to support compliance with listing rules and other regulatory requirements, and assist in developing integrated frameworks that unify governance, risk, compliance and assurance functions.
We also assist organisations in developing its business and operational strategies and the underlying business processes and IT systems in order to achieve strategic objectives and to enhance business performances.
- Assist in opportunity pursuits and establish and build internal and external relationships
- Act as a key member of client service teams
- Support marketing activities
- Work with a team of professionals to perform high quality consulting projects and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Communicate with senior management and client personnel
- Effectively manage multiple / simultaneous / large / complex engagements / tasks
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of internal auditing / control, processes, risk management methodologies, current corporate governance and regulatory developments / requirements, both locally and internationally
- A minimum of six years of consulting experience or other relevant working experience
- Good knowledge in any of the following areas: internal audit, operational process design and improvement, corporate governance, internal controls, ERM, regulatory compliance and supply chain
- Able to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and identify challenges and/or solutions
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and report writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English (Bilingual in Chinese is strongly preferred)
- Experience in handling high impact and complex projects across borders/functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.