We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as
You will be responsible for:
- Communicate vision and business strategies of SCBHK and at the Group level to increase staff engagement and morale.
- Manage and effectively leverage different internal and social communication channels, including but not limited to: the Bank’s intranet, emails, broadcasts, townhalls, facebook, twitter etc.
- Work effectively in an international banking environment which has a diverse workforce which is multicultural, multi-lingual and multi-generational.
- Assist management in designing and delivering impactful staff recognition programs.
- Plan and implement communications strategies for change management, focusing on staff and management communications internally to create engagement and buy-in.
- Support the CEO and senior executives of SCBHK in various internal and external speaking engagements in terms of speech writing and presentations.
- Work closely with the other functions of Corporate Affairs Hong Kong to align messages amongst different internal and external stakeholders of the Bank including staff, investors, media, community, regulators.
- Work closely with the Bank’s Group Corporate Affairs team to ensure alignment of local communications objectives with those of the Group. Support the Group’s internal communication initiatives in Hong Kong.
- Provide strategic communications counsel and leadership to key executives in Hong Kong i.e., issues management and crisis situations.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- To meet the challenge, candidates should possess the following qualifications and attributes.
- Professional background in communications or marketing with minimum 8 years experience gained within a multinational company.
- Maturity and credibility to liaise with and influence individuals at the highest levels, including senior management of the Bank.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Good at project and event management with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders/parties.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, but also a team player. Practical and hands-on approach.
- Energetic and positive. Confident, with superior organization skills and a high level of commercial understanding. Ability to manage multiple external service providers to deliver to a high standard.
- Has experience managing a budget. High sense of responsibility and commitment to work. Tech and social media savvy in exploring different mediums/modes of communication and using audio-visual aids to achieve communication objectives.
- Creative with fresh ideas.
- Ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions that can generate high engagement impact.