Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Marketing Planning and & Governance
Hang Seng's Marketing function is responsible for formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to build the brand of Hang Seng Bank, acquire new customers, strengthen customer loyalty to build long term relationships, and provide professional marketing support to different businesses to promote a comprehensive suite of products and services offered by the Bank.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Manager, Marketing Planning & Governance. Principal responsibilities
- Assist in development, implementation and oversight of strategic plans to align with the Bank's business goals and priorities
- Develop insights through performing business researches and analytics to facilitate management decision making
- As a champion to provide guidance and support to Marketing teams to ensure compliance with the Bank's governance framework, policies, risk and control management as well as relevant regulatory requirements
- Drive the development and implementation of business processes, programs and infrastructure with the aim to meet business needs and enhance operational efficiency
- Prepare management reports for business planning and management oversight
- Manage an effective working relationship with different stakeholders inside and outside the Bank
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in the Banking/ Marketing/ Risk Management field. Past experience in project management/ management reporting is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, well organized to handle complicated matters
- A fast learner and self-motivated, able to work independently under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.