AIA International Limited About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016
The Manager, People Analytics and Insights is a strategic role for data-driven decision making, and ensure the use of people analytics always delivers values to the business. You will have a unique opportunity to influence decisions with your insights and thought leadership, and lead the HR department towards data-driven and insight-led culture.
You will represent people analytics and insights throughout the organization and to all levels of seniority. Your responsibilities include articulating, managing and enhancing people analytics technologies to ensure insights is usable, actionable and value for today and into the future as needs evolve and mature.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ability to think big picture and connect the dots to evaluate how the insights impact Propel people strategy. Create and execute the people analytics vision and strategy, enable solutions that cut across the entire employee lifecycle.
- Establish practices and solutions that will support an increasing need for people insights. Expand its analytics capabilities with technology solutions that include deep analytics inquiry and special projects such as artificial intelligence driven tools and chatbot.
- Look for ways to innovate with technology and disseminate new ideas to enable the team to scale analytics to improve efficiencies. Builds a question-based consultative approach to positioning data-driven solutions.
- Ability to explain data findings, insights, visualizations and recommendation into simple business language. Regularly counsel and gain voice of the stakeholders to ensure actionable insights that link talent to business outcomes.
- Lead HR strategic workforce planning to drive and inform people planning. Workforce planning, forecasting and scenario modelling are regularly and consistently performed. Collaborate with the wider human resources team in developing and delivering descriptive, predictive, prescriptive analytics to improve the decision-making process around people capabilities and culture strategy.
- Identify and nurture people analytics champions and partners. Constantly leveling up their skills to ensure self-service analytics so they are able to create hypotheses, test and develop interventions derived from their analysis with the end result of creating value.
- Collaborate across the organization to define and secure people data accuracy, availability and when needed, confidentiality
- Secure compliance and consistent execution of the people information and data framework and policies, and promote data governance
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Business Intelligence/Analytics, or related field.
- 3 - 5 years solid experience working with data, analytics and managing workforce plans. Strong technical skills to turn data into actionable insights.
- Technology implementation and change management experience is an asset.
- Proven track record of excellent follow-through on assignments, demonstrated commitment to getting tasks accomplished with minimal supervision
- Must have attention to details, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a strong sense of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.