1. A leading international asset manager 2. Manage the trade life cycle process 3. At least five years of experience
Our client is a leading asset management company is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Manager, Portfolio Administration based in HK regional office. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and accurate management of portfolios, as well as facilitating the operational onboarding for new portfolios and portfolio closures.
- Manage the trade life cycle process, including trade execution, confirmation, and settlement, ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Oversee the order process, including the accurate and timely entry of trades into the system and coordination with relevant parties.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as investment managers and compliance, to ensure smooth portfolio operations.
- Conduct regular reconciliations and resolve any discrepancies related to trades, positions, and cash balances.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external counterparties, such as brokers and custodians, to facilitate efficient trade settlement.
- Manage the operational onboarding process for new portfolios, including setting up relevant accounts and systems, and coordinating with various stakeholders.
- Facilitate the smooth closure of portfolios, ensuring all necessary actions are taken to wind down positions and complete necessary documentation.
- Continuously monitor and improve operational processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Stay updated on industry developments and regulatory changes related to portfolio administration.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. An advanced degree or relevant professional certifications (e.g., CFA, FRM) is a plus.
- At least five years of experience in portfolio administration, trade operations, or similar roles within the asset management industry.
- Strong knowledge of the trade life cycle, order process, and trade settlement procedures.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and industry best practices.
- Proficiency in using portfolio management systems and trade order management systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and external counterparties.
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to firstname.lastname@example.org