About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're making this happen by improving our customers' financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things - be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
As Manager for Pre-Trade Services, your role is part of Markets Data Management and you will be reporting to the Head of Pre-Trade Services. You will be responsible for the coordination and management for Markets Pre-Trade Services processes, which cover Regulatory, Product, Legal, Credit processes both Locally and Globally What will your day look like
- Local and Global Market Pre-Trade Services Delivery
- Running Controls to ensure our Service Providers are meeting SLA and Quality metrics
- Deliver required quantity of completed customer reviews (monthly basis)
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the processes (where applicable) to improve customer experience
Role Location: ANZ Hong Kong
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time position What will you bring?
We know not everyone will bring all of the skills and experience, and at ANZ we are focused on people bringing a growth mindset to their approach to work. Some of the skills we are looking for are below, but don't worry if you don't have all of these as learning on the job is the way we work.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
So, why join us?
- Proven experience in markets operations servicing different client types (i.e. Corporate, Hedge Funds, Financial Institutions)
- Understanding of Markets Products & Systems
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements impacting Markets Products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strengths in relationship-building (internal and external), analytical and problem solving and excellent verbal and written communication skills
There's something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you're part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
As a Purpose-led bank we've committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
But it's not just our customers who will feel your impact. You'll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you'll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You'll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 27523. Job Posting End Date
April 1 2023, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)