As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advices and service to help customers investing in their future. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success. .
Manager, Professional Development
1. Develop and train consultancy leaders / recruiters across teams in leadership and management skills
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate leaders/recruiters training initiatives, including collaboration with teams to develop training plans with timelines, identify training participants and stakeholders, implement, evaluate, and revamp training programs; provide refresher trainings whenever necessary.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate train-the-trainers (TTT) programs for leadership and management skills, in order to develop a cadre of leadership and management trainers across teams.
- Lead the process of ensuring ongoing uptake and transfer of leadership and management skills and best practices to the job.
- Expand company’s current efforts to develop and support a mentoring program for leadership and management skills, as well as mentoring skills training.
2. Create training curricula and other capacity building tools for leadership and management skills building
- Create and revise training curricula and other capacity building tools for leadership and management skills in collaboration with various teams. This involves assessing needs, defining learning objectives, writing and editing content, tailoring content to the local context, conceptualizing content into the appropriate medium, and developing methods of assessment. Outputs include facilitator manuals, participant handbooks, slide presentations, flip charts, job aids, pre- and post-tests, and other materials.
- Review and edit curricula and other tools created by consultants and external partners to ensure consistent quality, content, methodologies, approach, and style.
- Develop and manage surveys and other tools and processes to assess ongoing needs for leadership development.
- University graduate in Finance, Marketing, Management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in financial institutions, experience in designing, developing, and editing professional-level training materials for adults is an advantage. Relevant experience in IFA or insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Experience delivering training to a range of audiences (lower and higher-level professionals, training of trainers, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theory, interactive skill building, and appropriate participatory methodologies for culturally diverse communities and a variety of literacy levels.
- Demonstrated possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability managing complexity and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work productively in highly collaborative settings while also able to function independently.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Knowledge on investment and insurance products and financial markets.
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skill and strategic mindset
- Mature, responsible with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commerical Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only)