About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Job Purpose:
- To ensure all Business Banking and Direct Channels Department operation processes are fully complied with the regulations and standard set by the Bank and regulator.
- Acts as an account manager and provides support to operation risk and compliance reporting and monitoring of respective Business Banking and Direct Channels Department section.
- Help to prepare operation risk and compliance related report, ensure timely completion of quality control and risk assessment
- Conduct courtesy call or site-visit to Business Banking customer
- Perform onsite surprise check to Business Banking center
- Regular call quality & call monitoring support to ensure the team meeting the quality standard and comply with regulatory compliance
- Handle customer complaints, complaints investigation, analyst complaint case and provide proper feedback to frontline staff
- Provide regular training / coaching to frontline staff on the control perspective
- Compile and review operation flows from time to time
- Comply with internal guideline, legal and regulatory requirements when delivering job duties
- Handle Ad-hoc task assigned by supervising managers
- University graduate or above with minimum 8 years of banking experiences in Quality Control; Tertiary education with substantial years of relevant working experiences.
- Familiar with banking products & operations flow
- Capable of working independently with good analytical & logical mind
- Good people management, staff coaching & training skill
- Capable of interacting with business partners, both internal and external
- Detail minded and good team player
- Excellent reading and writing communication in English
- Excellent presentation and communication skill in both English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.