Manager Sales Quality, Mystery Shopping - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Sales Quality, Mystery Shopping
. Principal responsibilities
- Adhere to the Global RBWM Sales Quality Mystery Shopping Minimum Standards and obtain approval on deviations
- Manage the effectiveness and robustness of the Mystery Shopping Programme to detect improper sales practices and staff development gaps
- Execute fair assessment and conclusion of sales quality reviews on mystery shopping to align with Conduct Outcomes and in compliance with internal policies and regulations
- Ensure vendor to meet regulatory and internal policies and guidelines and provide quality deliverables
- Proactively engage with counterparts and relevant stakeholders by providing feedback on delivery of products and sales processes with customer centricity
- Convey post Mystery Shopping Programme remediation and mitigations to address fulfilment gaps in processes and development gaps in sales force
- Develop and prepare management information and analysis for management update
- Support internal and external reviews by second and third line of defense and regulators
- Ensure own competence and training to comply with the requirements laid down in the Sales Quality Capability Framework
- Sharing of observations and learning with team members to support growth in staff competence
- Support other Sales Quality functions as and when needed
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent
- Valid Insurance license and registration as a Relevant Individual under Securities and Future Ordinance
- Proven recent experience in sales quality assurance monitoring and sales procedures applications
- Project management experience would be an asset
- Strong analytical reasoning capabilities
- Excellent people management skills and experience, with the proven ability to influence others and drive quality performance
- High standard of written and verbal English, and good communication skills in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in the use of computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Chinese typing skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.